Online Learning for Any Project
A versatile Online Learning System can empower a company or organization, with
significant knowledge transfer accomplished throughout the enterprise.
FlexTraining - provides a proven learning management system for all types of
online training. It delivers a proven path to success, and the ability to quickly
deliver online courses.
Today's instructional designers tell us that the key to effective learning is interactivity.
FlexTraining provides built in exercise templates and easy multimedia
support to give you a powerful e-Learning toolset. FlexTraining is a comprehensive
Online Learning System framework, designed from the ground up for effective learning.
Some companies do not have a web server or are not interested in licensing an E-Learning Software package, yet they need to implement online training. For these
organizations, our Login & Go service is the perfect answer. Subscribers have a complete training system with built-in security and reporting.
Why an Online Learning System?
- A good system provides a platform for all your course development work.
- A good Online Learning system will retain accurate records and monitor learners' progress, allowing you to measure whether your training investment is worth it.
- A good Online Learning system automatically tests students to see if knowledge transfer is really occuring.
- A robust, secure Online Learning system protects private training resources, procedures and policy manuals and other sensitive files.
- Online Learning software, no matter where it is hosted, is the only effective way to track who has been given what training.
- Modern Online Learning systems support interactivity and many kinds of multimedia, making learning more interesting.
- E-Learning systems will save you money when compared to the increasing travel costs required for classroom training.
- Your Online Learning system can provide immediate, measurable results, where classroom training may not.
- A properly-maintained Online Learning system will cost very little to operate and not much to acquire..
- Quite simply, a good LMS can leverage the knowledge of a few experts and distribute it efficiently to a large number of learners.
Ten Things to Look for
- Can the Online Learning system be implemented quickly and easily, without complex setup or coding?
- Does the LMS toolset provide a robust feature set, or is it just a collection of documents for online viewing?
- Can the Online Learning system handle multimedia files such as Flash, WMV, streaming video, and audio narrations?
- Is it a web native software solution, using open standards like HTML, SQL, IIS and HTTP?
- Does the Online Learning system have everything you need included and integrated, or will you need to buy additional authoring or reporting tools?
- Is the Online Learning package widely accepted in a variety of fields, or is it a highly-limited niche product?
- Does the Online Learning system support instructor-led, self-paced and classroom training?
- Can the system easily support Skill Groups and certifications, in order to help you track learners' progress?
- Can the Online Learning system seamlessly pull together content from various sources and formats?
- Does the Online Learning system come with complete source code, just in case you need to make additional modifications later?
© 2010 National Training Systems, Inc.