Deliver Online Training Without Programming
Easy Learning Management
- Flexibility you will love, simplicity you will appreciate
- Streamlined assembly & templates save you time
- User-defined courses and features put YOU in control
- Not sure what kind of learning system you need?
Our training was up and running right away. FlexTraining really hit it out of the park!
Jeff McLendon - President, US Lumber Inc.
Build Courses Quickly
FlexTraining Version 6.5 Now Available
Simplified, Low-cost Operation
- Dramitically reduce your workload in managing in-house training
- Corporate training, sales courses, tutorials, testing
- Professional education, online CE courses, employee orientation
- Compliance training, safety classes, Healthcare E-Learning
- Technical training, certifications. See
how our LMS works for customers
Installed / Licensed or Cloud Based
- Same complete system; same great features
- Secure environment with complete training management
- Learning templates and best practices
- Tech support from actual software developers
- Used by almost 3 million learners worldwide
- Immediate activation on
Over three million online learners have learned with FlexTraining, with a growing customer base on six continents.
Our flexible, secure management framework has been adopted by companies from the Fortune 500 to emerging startups,
and by government departments and non-profits of every size.
Your custom online courses can be created by our experienced team, or you can easily build them yourself
using the integrated, simplified FlexTraining tools.
Let us help you choose.
Advanced Learning Management
The ability to multi-brand login and training screens to support multiple
organizations, clients or product brands.
Built-in course authoring tools and templates, including multimedia and narration support
Completion certificates within the LMS with dynamic real-time name, date and course information.
Pre-requisite designation and enforcement, with assigned curriculum per student or
group of employees with similar job duties
Integrated E-commerce for course fees, activated in the learning management system
on a course-by-course basis
Skill groups and tailored learning plans, with completion tracking,
assigned dealines, and warning notifications
Flexible e-learning software, learner import and export facilities for integration with
outside systems and personal spreadsheets.
Our narrated online demos will show you what a streamlined Learning Management
System with advanced features looks like.
Choosing the Right Learning System
How easily can you change the learning system's behaviors and options - without programming?
Is there robust analysis reporting, and can you easily track the progress
of individual students against a training plan?
Are you able to mix and match instructor-led courses and self-paced education in the same LMS?
Can the online learner track his progress and interact with subject matter experts?
Can you choose between hosting your training solution and keeping it "in the cloud"?
Will you be able to manage training for multiple departments with a single administrator,
or with very few resources and no technical staff involved?
Does the LMS occupy a very small piece of the cost-benefit analysis, as it should?
Everyone's needs are different. Before you make a decision, we encourage you to reach out
to us for a free no-obligation consultation.